Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Incompatibility...

I fully intended to post a teaser for my WIP this morninng. Alas, the office computer program is not compatible with the program I have at home... 

Therefore, I can not subject you to my first attempt at writing from a male POV...not yet anyway. 

I wanted to challenge myself with this short story. Open doors I have left closed in the past and push myself to write outside of my comfort zone. I don't know how it will turn out or if it will make the cut into print. Either way, I can honestly say I am enjoying myself and discovering the huge differences between how a female and a male think and react in different situations. 

When I return home tonight I may upload a snippet for you all to read and comment about.

*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment